Get a comprehensive description about QMS 9001:2015 (ISO Certification) Lead Auditors and Companies.
What exactly is QMS 9001:2015?
QMS 9001:2015 Lead Auditor training and certification course sets out the criteria for a quality management. It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
What’s the importance of this certification Course for Individuals?
The QMS 9001:2015 certification course for intending Lead Auditors by IRCA UK will help you to continually monitor and manage quality across all operations. As the world’s most widely recognized quality management standard, it outlines ways to achieve, as well as benchmark, consistent performance and service.
Who is qualified to take this course?
Course is suitable for every one and most specific to those responsible for obtaining third party certification to QMS 9001 for their organisation. Auditors who want to assess quality management systems, and who need to show professional competence in this subject. Those new to auditing wishing to gain a sound knowledge and become competent in quality management system auditing.
Also for senior managers who will have to understand the outcome of Quality Management audits.
What is covered in this course?
Day 1 Introduction to Quality Management System (QMS) concepts as required by QMS 9001.
Day 2 Planning and initiating an QMS 9001 audit
Day 3 Conducting an QMS 9001 audit
Day 4 Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an QMS 9001 audit
Day 5 Certification Examination
What is the cost, duration and exam procedure for this course?
- This five-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a aquality management system (QMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
- Total course fee per participant is £350 (N180,000). Fee covers training; examination; Lunch, Course manual.
- Participant manual contains more than 450pages of information and practical examples.
- Candidates who are successful at the exam will receive IRCA QMS 9001:2015 certificate.
- The candidates who do not pass the exam will be able to retake it within 12months from the initial exam date.
- After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the seal of an IRCA certified QMS 9001 Lead Auditor.
What’s the difference between QMS 9001:2015 for Individuals & companies
The QMS 9001:2015 offers a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and the principles and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011. The primary objective of this course is to instruct QMS Auditors in the principles and practices specific to auditing for conformance with QMS 9001:2015 standards. There are four levels of QMS 9001:2015 namely: Foundation, provisional, Internal and Lead Auditor. The foundation is elementary, provisional is for those who do not wish to practice, Internal is for employees and Lead is the principal who directs the process and receives reports from down-chain. On completion of training and exam, individual is awarded the IRCA certificate for QMS 9001:2015 under Edullence.
The QMS 9001:2015 certification exercise for companies is focused on using standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. It is the most popular standard in the ISO 9000 series and the only standard in the series to which organizations can certify.
On completion of the certification exercise, the audited company is officially certified by JAZ-ANZ Accredited Certificate (from Australia & New Zealand).
IRCA only certifies individuals as QMS 9001 Lead Auditors, while JAZ-ANZ only certifies companies as QMS 9001 ISO certified.
What’s the importance of this certification Course for Companies?
Some of the benefits of this certification to your organisation are:
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organisation
- Mandatory if you want to tender for some public sector work
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Highlights deficiencies
- Reduces cost
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement
- Marketing opportunities
Some of the benefits to your customers:
- Improved quality and service
- Delivery on time
- Right first time attitude
- Fewer returned products and complaints
Which company needs QMS 9001:2015 certification?
ISO 9001:2015 applies to any organization, regardless of size or industry. More than one million organizations from more than 160 countries have applied the ISO 9001 standard requirements to their quality management systems.
How can Novelle Center help you?
As a training partner of Edullence (Accredited IRCA centre) we help professionals and organisation to show commitment and competence with internationally recognised standards by providing the assurance through the education, evaluation and certification against rigorous, internationally recognised competence requirements.
Our training mission is to provide comprehensive training that inspire trust, continual improvement, demonstrate recognition and benefit society as a whole.
Individuals who need the certification course should complete the registration form located at the right side of this page. Companies that require our ISO certification audit should request for information by requesting for information by Clicking Here.
Do you feel like speaking with our dedicated enquiry officer?
If yes, please do call us on 08173875811 between 9am – 5pm daily and we will be glad to attend to your enquiries.