Get a comprehensive description about PECB before you register
In this three-day intensive course participants develop the competence to master a model for implementing risk management processes throughout their organization using the ISO 31000:2009 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises, participants acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an optimal risk assessment and manage risks in time by being familiar with their life cycle. During this training, we will present the ISO 31000 general risk management standard, the process model it recommends, and how companies may use the standard.
Who Should Attend
- Internal auditors and expert advisors in Service Management
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Service Management System (SMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the SMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for the information technology service conformity in an organization
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an SMS audit function
What Is Covered In This Course
Day 1 Introduction, Risk Management framework according to ISO 31000
Day 2 Risk identification and assessment, risk evaluation, treatment, acceptance, communication and surveillance according to ISO 31000
Day 3 Risk assessment methodologies according to IEC/ISO 31010 and Exam
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Participant manual contain over 350 pages of information and practical examples
- A participation certificate of 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants
- ISO 31000 and IEC/ISO 31010 provide guidance for risk management to which organizations cannot get certified against
Do you feel like speaking with our dedicated enquiry officer?
If yes, please do call us on 08063450509 between 9am – 5pm daily and we will be glad to attend to your enquiries.