Get a comprehensive description about ISO/IEC 20000 (ISO Certification) for InfoTech.
This five day intensive course enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a Service Management System (SMS) based on ISO 20000 and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and certification audits according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
Who Should Attend
- Internal auditors and expert advisors in Service Management
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Service Management System (SMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the SMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for the information technology service conformity in an organization
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an SMS audit function
What Is Covered In This Course
Day 1 Introduction to Service Management System (SMS) concepts as required by ISO 20000
Day 2 Planning and initiating an ISO 20000 audit
Day 3 Conducting an ISO 20000 audit
Day 4 Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 20000 audit
Day 5 Certification Examination
- To acquire the expertise of performing an ISO 20000 internal audit, following the ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire the expertise of performing an ISO 20000 certification audit, following the ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021 specifications
- To acquire the necessary expertise of performing an SMS audit team
- To understand the operation of an ISO 20000 conformant service management system
- To know the interrelationships between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and ITIL
- After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Provisional Auditor, PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor or PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor depending on their level of experience. Those credentials are available for internal and external auditors.
- A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Participant manual contain over 450 pages of information and practical examples
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants
- In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake it for free under certain conditions
Do you feel like speaking with our dedicated enquiry officer?
If yes, please do call us on 08063450509 between 9am – 5pm daily and we will be glad to attend to your enquiries.